Free mental health phone support for pregnant and postpartum mothers, fathers, and families with children 0-5 years old, as well as the mental health and medical providers that serve them. Our staff will listen and guide you to the right support — either at the Mother-Baby Program or in your community. This is not a crisis line.
Need help? Call the HopeLine.
Common Reasons to Call the HopeLine
- Postpartum depression, anxiety, bipolar, or trauma-related disorder
- Depression, anxiety, or other emotional distress during pregnancy
- Questions about taking medication for your mental health during pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- Grief and sadness due to loss or trauma
- Difficulty bonding or caring for baby or other children Other challenges or stress related to pregnancy or parenting
For Pregnant Individuals & Parents
Our staff will listen and guide you to the right support — either at the Mother-Baby HopeLine or in your community.
Mother-Baby Day Hospital
Pregnant individuals and mothers receive mental health treatment 20 hours per week
Perinatal Outpatient Program (POP)
Pregnant individuals and mothers receive 6 hours of mental health treatment per week