Resources for Children
Children’s Mental Health
- Children’s Mental Health Crisis Numbers by County
- For a list of agencies that serve children birth to five who are experiencing mental health symptoms, click here.
- Children’s Mental Health Agencies in the Twin Cities:
- Children of Incarcerated Caregivers
- Links to many resources for children separated from their parents due to incarceration during COVID-19 crisis
For more information about parenting during the COVID-19 crisis, visit Supporting Our Children During COVID-19.
- Hennepin Healthcare Pediatrics
- Information about the Pediatric Clinic and Children’s Hospital located at HCMC
- Follow Along Program
- Minnesota program to help you track your child’s development and let you know if your child is playing, talking, growing, moving, and behaving like other children the same age
- Help Me Grow
- Links to many resources about the development of young children for parents and professionals, including how to refer a child for developmental concerns or questions.
- Parent Aware
- Tools and resources to help families find quality childcare