Free mental health phone support for pregnant and postpartum mothers, fathers, and families with children 0-5 years old, as well as the mental health and medical providers that serve them.
Call us or fill out our Referral Form. Our staff will listen and guide you to the right support — either at the Mother-Baby Program or in your community. This is not a crisis line.
Common reasons to call the Mother-Baby Program:
- Postpartum depression, anxiety, bipolar, or trauma-related disorder
- Depression, anxiety, or other emotional distress during pregnancy
- Questions about taking medication for your mental health during pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- Grief and sadness due to loss or trauma
- Difficulty bonding or caring for baby or other children
- Other challenges or stress related to pregnancy or parenting