Free mental health phone support for pregnant and postpartum mothers, fathers, and families with children 0-5 years old, as well as the mental health and medical providers that serve them.
Call us or fill out our Referral Form. This form can be filled out by anyone; a doctor or provider referral is not required.
Our staff will listen and guide you to the right support — either at the Mother-Baby Program or in your community. This is not a crisis line.
Common reasons to call the Mother-Baby Program:
- Postpartum depression, anxiety, bipolar, or trauma-related disorder
- Depression, anxiety, or other emotional distress during pregnancy
- Questions about taking medication for your mental health during pregnancy or while breastfeeding
- Grief and sadness due to loss or trauma
- Difficulty bonding or caring for baby or other children
- Other challenges or stress related to pregnancy or parenting